HOMEPostContact Us
Posted July 12. 2014 1:01PM

Concord shoppers denied alcohol because of D.C. residency

Click headline or here to open angled item
According to state law – RSA 179:8 – businesses that sell alcohol can accept four types of legal proof of age: a passport, a military card, or a driver’s license or photo identification from any of the 50 states, as well as provinces of Canada. Not once is the District of Columbia, or any of the U.S. territories, mentioned.