You expect your UPS delivery driver to bring packages, but it is quite another sight for one to run up your front steps and put out a fire. But, thatís exactly what driver Paul Pereira did early Monday night at 18 Hamilton Ave. He said he was making a turn from Main Street onto Hamilton Avenue shortly after 7 p.m., when something unusual caught his eye.
Pereira, of Manchester, N.H., has worked for United Parcel Service 23 years, currently out of the Chelmsford office. He is a member of Teamsters Local 25. A little late, but Pereira completed making his deliveries about 8:30, Monday night.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment