KITTERY, Maine — The New England Para-Fest 2017 is coming to the Kittery Community Center on April 29. The festival is produced by Spirit Chasers Paranormal of Hampton and Essex County Ghost project of Haverhill, Massachusetts. Spirit Chasers Paranormal is a Seacoast paranormal investigation and research organization that conducts investigations in the Seacoast specializing in historical locations. The team is responsible for discovering the haunting at the James House Museum in Hampton.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment