LACONIA — Parking fees in the Weirs Beach area will double to $1 an hour under a proposed ordinance change which will be the subject of a public hearing before the Laconia City Council when it meets on Monday, March 24. The revised ordinance, proposed by Public Works Director Wes Anderson, notes that the 50 cents per hour fee is only one quarter of that charged at state-owned Seacoast...CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment