Donald Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey—via letter hand-delivered by the president’s old bodyguard—is a new phase in America’s devolution from imperfect democracy to sordid banana republic. But what gives it its truly sociopathic je ne sais quoi is the Republican argument that Comey was fired for his unfair conduct toward Hillary Clinton and that Democrats who once complained about that conduct should be grateful.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment