Aliza Morris was at Santa’s Village with her young children on June 30, 2014 when her brother - Todd Phelps - called to say their dad, Michael Phelps, had just been killed in a motorcycle accident. It was their mom’s birthday. Jordan Heath, 25, of Concord, N.H. killed him. “I was looking at my phone,” Heath says in a Public Service Announcement she helped make to warn people of the dangers of distracted driving. “I updated my status on Facebook and someone had commented on my post… I wasn’t aware of how long I was reading that message.”CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment