One elderly man drove from Manchester, N.H., to ask Buck why his local Shop-Rite ran out of Hershey chocolate bars earlier this year. A shareholder gave a high-five to the company for reintroducing the full-size Krackel bar. Another shareholder asked where to find a certain kind of Jolly Rancher Gummies.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment