LACONIA — A local broadcaster is returning to his roots by acquiring a local radio station he put on the air, along with two others.
If you listened to Laconia radio station WEMJ in 1981 and 1982, you’re familiar with the voice of the evening host, Dirk Nadon. Later, from 1982 to 1984, Nadon served as afternoon host and staff engineer at WLNH. After leaving the area for work in Boston and elsewhere, he returned to the Lakes Region in 1988 to launch Meredith’s WMRO FM 101.5 with his stepfather, Bill Forbes, and Gary Howard. He remained with the station until 1991.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment