A New Hampshire man was charged with harassing a Susquehanna University student after posting “vulgar’ pictures and videos on an SU fraternity Facebook Page and creating fake profiles that led to men showing up at her dorm, according to police. Police allege that Guy Wishart posted the private videos and pictures of his ex-girlfriend that were “meant only for him” on the internet on 3/12/17. The images were posted for the public to see on the Phi Mu Delta Facebook page.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment