HAMPTON – The owners of the Hampton Beach Casino have purchased the former Ocean Boulevard McDonald’s location, and the space’s new tenant will be a walk-up seafood eatery.
JB’s Seafood is set to open in mid-June at the old McDonald’s location at 187 Ocean Boulevard, co-owned by Jimmy Trainor and Bob Schaake. Trainor owns the Boardwalk Inn and Café, while Schaake manages the Hampton House Hotel. The name JB’s stands for Jimmy and Bob.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment