Canaan State officials have issued a warning for Goose Pond in Canaan after testing revealed elevated levels of cyanobacteria bacteria.
The cyanobacteria warning, issued last week, advises people to avoid contact with the water in areas experiencing elevated cell conditions. Those areas typically have surface scum or blue-green flecks, according to a New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services news release.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment