HOMEPostContact Us
Posted September 11. 2017 2:55PM

Newspeak at UNH: Disability Services for Students now Student Accessibility Services

Click headline or here to open angled item
With the first week of classes in the past, students may have noticed something different in their syllabi as they prepare for the upcoming semester. The office for students with disabilities, formerly known as Disability Services for Students (DSS), has adapted a new name. These services are now included in what is called Student Accessibility Services (SAS).